Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Please Knock

Pin It!
Just as I get my little girl asleep... "Ding Dong!"  

Although it has been fairly recent that this has even bothered the little sweetie, I decided that I wanted to make something cute that was quick and easy and inexpensive that would be a remedy for the situation.  So, I came up with this: 


Materials:

Wood Circle from Joann's
Acrylic Paint 
Paint Pen
Scrapbooking Stickers

Procedure: (super easy)

Paint the circle and put the stickers on. :)

Like I said, I wanted this one to be super quick and practical.  It's way cuter than the piece of paper that I have covering the doorbell currently.  So, now I just need to hang it up.  The best thing about it was that I didn't need to buy anything for it.  Gotta love that.  

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment