Friday, January 13, 2012

Pin It!
So, I recently came across 2 things that I would like to try in the next few weeks.


1) A recipe that looks SUPER yummy to me 

Chocolate Turtle Cookies

I have always been a fan of chocolate turtle candies and ice cream... I pretty much figure that anything chocolate, caramel, and pecans is automatically good.  So I'm pretty sure I need to make these soon. 


2) A project that looks fun and would definitely be useful considering the avid reader that my husband is. 

Invisible Book Shelf

I am aware that you can buy these, but I know that they are probably more expensive than what I could make them for.  I think if I go to a used book store and got some hardcover books to make the shelves, it would be really cool to have these floating bookshelves all over one of our walls.  

Well, have a good weekend and see you back here on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment