Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 7, October 28, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
Spinach, onion and egg scramble (SO good)
Bacon

Snack:
none

Lunch: 
Chopped salad with various meats and veggies and olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper

Snack:
none

Dinner:  
Steak
zucchini, carrots, onions all sauteed together
pear
macadamia nuts
veggie juice
(Tonight my hubby wanted to cook for me... so yummy!)

Snack: 
none

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

As far as joints, I was great.  I didn't have any headache at all until this afternoon, but then I got a sinus headache and sore throat... sick. No fun.  Baby girl has a cold right now and she likes to share with me lots and lots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment