Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 13, November 3, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
Eggs 

Snack:
Melon (while I was cutting it up for our sweetie's 1st b-day party)

Lunch: 
Pork Fried "Rice"

Snack: 
I enjoyed my first young coconut.  Not a ton of meat in it, but a huge glass full of coconut water and the meat that it did have was SUPER tender and sweet.

(Whoops)  I liked my fingers from frosting cupcakes for Kaylee's party.  So far no negative affects...

Dinner:  
Oh man it was SO good:
Steak (+some hotdog baby girl didn't eat)
Salad (lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, olives, homemade vinaigrette)
Green beans
Broccoli
1/2 Sweet potato (with ghee and homemade ranch)
Melon

Snack: 
No snack

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

This morning, my ankles hurt and I had a slight headache.  I'm wondering if it had to do with the fact that I had lots of almond stuff in the morning.  I was also a little "off" in the digestive area as well.  I'll keep an eye on it.  By mid-day, after I relaxed a bit and took a shower, headache and joint pain were gone.  That was the first time in a week that I had any little bit of a headache, so I have no doubt that I'm improving.  

Birthday party was SO much fun!  Despite a poor nap schedule today, our sweet girl did great!  We were hugely blessed by the presence (yes, attendance), of 2 Grandmas, 2 Grandpas, 1 uncle, 3 aunts, and 7 cousins along with our family!  We are so thankful that we were able to have it at Grandma Sheri and Grandpa Jones' house... our house would have been a bit tight.  Thanks for celebrating with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment