Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 14, November 4, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
Bacon and Eggs, coconut water, melon

Snack:
none

Lunch: 
Leftovers from the b-day bash:
1/3 Chicken
1/2 sweet potato (dressed with ghee and ranch dressing)
broccoli
coleslaw
almond milk
1/2 honey crisp apple 

Snack: 
macadamia nuts
dates

Dinner:  
Chicken Tortilla Soup (at church function)

Snack: 

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Today, I had no major issues at all.  Still sleepy.  Late night of cleaning up the kitchen last night.  Lots of getting up to go use the ladies' room... the never ending trips to the bathroom are already starting thanks to baby girl #2.  But, if those are my biggest worries, I have nothing to complain about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment