Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 15, November 5, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
Bacon and eggs with fried silver dollar sweet potatoes

Snack:
pear

Lunch: 
Salad with lettuce, carrots, peppers, avocado and a scoop of chicken salad on top
Izzy (maybe a stretch of legalness of that, but it's sparkling water and juice... yes, juice isn't technically legal)

Snack: 


Dinner:  
Hot dogs
Plantain and Sweet Potato Fries (I made some of each to have ready in the freezer... couldn't decide which to have tonight.) and homemade ketchup (I added some paprika also)
Salad
Melon

Snack: 

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

This morning, my ankles hurt again.  I had a slight headache.  By mid-afternoon both were completely gone.  Not sure why it happens still, but I do know the severity of it is decreasing greatly.  For that I am extremely grateful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment