Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 16, November 6, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
Steak and eggs with Pan Fried Sweet Potato Dollars

Snack:
None

Lunch: 
Tomato Soup
Macadamia nuts
Melon

Snack: 
None

Dinner:  
Steak
Sweet potato with ghee, homemade ranch, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper
Broccoli
Salad

Snack: 
None

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

I had a slight headache this afternoon.  Is it possible to be analyzing your condition so much that talking about it gives you a headache?  Seriously, I didn't really notice that I had one, and then I was talking to someone on the phone and they asked how I was doing and if I noticed my headaches decreasing.  It was only then that I started feeling like I had a headache.  It wasn't very bad at all.  Hmm...  

No comments:

Post a Comment