Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 20, November 10, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
Zucchini, Steak, and Eggs
Rooibos Tea

Snack:
none

Lunch: 
Hotdog
Apple with almond butter

So my husband participated in a "Corn Hole" Tournament.  We decided very last minute that K and I would go along with him.  Luckily I grabbed an apple and almond butter.  At the event they had a snack bar, but it was very limited.  I ate the only "safe-ish" thing there was.  A hotdog. No bun.  Planning ahead sure would have been nice. Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.

Snack: 
Hard boiled egg with salt and pepper sprinkled on it.
Walnuts and Macadamia Nuts

Dinner:  
5 or 6 babyback pork ribs served with Sweet and Zesty BBQ Sauce
1 small chicken breast
Broccoli and Carrots
Parsnips
Fruit Salad
Salad
Just a couple fries

Snack: 
No snack needed. At all.  I'm stuffed.

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

I felt pretty decent all day.  Slight headache just in the early afternoon.  Otherwise I was good.  I'm going to try to be extra diligent about getting a LOT of water tomorrow.  Goodnight, world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment