Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 21, November 11, 2012

Pin It!
Oh, Sunday, Sunday.  I love Sundays!  Today we got up and enjoyed breakfast as a family, realized that if we hurried, we could indeed make it to Sunday School.  So, we all got dressed, ready to go,  and loaded in the car within 15 minutes.  Got to church a little bit late, but not too bad.  This afternoon I enjoyed a Jesse Tree Ornament Exchange.  I can't believe it's only a little over 2 1/2 weeks until December and the start of Advent!   After the Ornament Exchange, the family loaded up and went to church for our evening service.  We enjoyed some prayer and fellowship time afterwards.  Then my little family of three enjoyed some breakfast for dinner.  What a good day.  And what's icing on the cake but that I didn't have any hint of joint pain or headache all day long! What a huge blessing that is.

Menu

Breakfast: 
Eggs and Rooibos Tea

Snack:
None

Lunch: 
Fajitas with pico de gallo and guacamole
Apple with almond butter

Snack: 
None

Dinner:  
Bacon wrapped sirloin steak
eggs
hashbrowns
Chamomile Tea

Snack: 
None

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

All day long I had NO headache and NO joint pain.  At all. Not even sciatica or lower back pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment