Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 22, November 12, 2012

Pin It!
So far, it's been a very productive morning.  Little girl was up pretty late last night so she slept in.  We got up at 6 and Z headed off for work.  I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher.  I also refilled all the nut containers, which, although it's a very easy task, it still took a few minutes because I had to make some switches in sizes of containers for which type of nuts in order to incorporate them well.  Got a chicken carcass in the crockpot to make some chicken stock.  Fed the girl when she got up.  Started laundry.

Menu

Breakfast: 
Eggs cooked in coconut oil
Rooibos Tea
Some nuts (while I was refilling containers--same time period as breakfast, so I'm including it here.)

Snack:
none

Lunch: 
(I was terrible...no protein and little fat!)
Sweet Potato Dollars
Veggie Sticks (Carrots and Celery)
Apple sauce

Snack: 
chicken broth (homemade that I was straining and getting ready for dinner!)

Dinner:  
Creamed Chicken and Vegetable Soup (or Gravy)
Small -SMALL- amount of mashed potatoes (I made them for my husband and didn't feel like eating a sweet potato, so I had a taste of his.)

Snack: 
1/4 c. Mixed nuts (nuts that I mixed):  cashews, almonds, macadamias, pecans, walnuts

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Sciatica, will you please leave me alone?  Thanks. Much appreciated.  And then around 10:30 a.m. the joint pain moved in.  No headache at all.  I didn't take any acetaminophen or anything and by 3 p.m. I was completely fine.  No ills to speak of at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment