Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 27, November 17, 2012

Pin It!
I love my family. It is so stinkin' cute when my little girl just snuggles up to my hubby.  Like Oh My Goodness cute.  He worked so hard and long this week, so she didn't really get to see him a ton.  I could tell she really missed him, and this morning it was snuggles with daddy on the couch, or floor, or while he was holding her. LOVE.

Menu

Breakfast: 
Grain-Free Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Pecan Glaze
Tea... guess what kind??? Of course. Rooibos. 

Snack:


Lunch: 
Cucumber Boat Sandwich similar to this one
Nuts
Almond Milk

Snack: 


Dinner:  
Guero Canelo Carne Asada Steak with cabbage, fermented red onions, cucumbers, pico de gallo, salsa verde, and lime juice
Paleo Samoa Cookie

Snack: 

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

I felt REALLY good today.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment