Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DAY 30! November 20, 2012

Pin It!
I enjoyed today.  Went to MOPS today at a local church.  Met a bunch of wonderful moms.  Spent the afternoon in a quiet house with my little girl sleeping away. Went over and spent the evening with my in-laws.  And that is a real treat.  Not even joking.  We get along great.  Love them!

Menu

Breakfast: 
slice of Apple Cinnamon Bread (recipe to come on Friday!!)
eggs

Rooibos Tea

Snack:
None

Lunch: 
Squasage Casserole
Pepitas

Snack: 
Apple Cinnamon Bread (I really need to be careful)

Dinner:  
Rack of Lamb (AKA Lamb Lollipops)
Potato with Ghee, salt and pepper
Broccoli
Salad with Oil/Vinegar Dressing

Snack: 

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Still going strong!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment