Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pumpkin Bake

Pin It!

I love Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving, and LUCKILY my whole30 will be over in time for me to get some sweetened, creamy pumpkin pie.  I'm so excited to try this Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie!  Not only is my whole30 over, but Thanksgiving is my dairy reintroduction day!

However, as soon as Fall hit, I was sure in the mood for some pumpkin something.  This was a delicious snack and breakfast.  Oh my!  It hit the spot.  So, if you are trying to figure out something to make in place of a pumpkin pie, this is just the thing for you!  Oh, and P.S. My 1-year-old little girl just gobbled this up!

1-15 oz can pumpkin puree
1 c. coconut milk
2 eggs
2 T. pumpkin pie spice
2 t. cinnamon
2 T. honey (optional-omit for Whole30)

Preheat oven to 350*.  Blend all of the ingredients together until fulling incorporated.  Pour into 6- 1/2 cup ramekins.  Bake for 30 minutes or until set and an inserted knife comes out clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment