Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kaylee's Fun Book

Pin It!
One fine Saturday, my dear husband just wanted to hang out/ lay low/ chill.  He decided to play video games (which he really doesn't do that often) and I decided to make a book for Kaylee.  We were in the same room, commenting on each others' activities, so I guess the time was still kind of spent together.   Anyways, I have a ton of craft foam sheets left from my Elementary Ed. days at Taylor University *fun times* so I used that to make a book.  

For this project: Foam + hot glue + velcro + other little scraps of fabric/ribbon + Paper

Kaylee's Fun Book


I used scrapbook paper for the Title.
The book stays closed by this little bow :)


Yes, I do cut velcro dots in half at times to make it last longer. Call me cheap. 

Page 1:


Move the banana!


Page 2:


Make Pig's eyes go crazy.


Page 3:


Ribbon Mane.

Page 4:


Put your fish from the net to the fish bowl. 


Page 5: 


Help Frog catch flies.


Page 6: 


Change the color of the butterfly's dots. 


This was a fun and very cheap craft... especially since I already had everything on hand.  

Sewing it and using all fabric probably would have been more study in the long run, but I think this is still pretty durable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment