Thursday, December 29, 2011

What's been keeping me busy all this time?

Pin It!
I know I haven't posted anything for about 2 months now... so what's been going on?  My baby girl was born at the beginning of November and, goodness, is she keeping me busy!  We had a bit of trouble at the start with a NICU stay of 5 days.


Kaylee was admitted into the NICU due to respiratory distress.  She definitely scared all of us for the first couple of days.  She was on oxygen for about 17 hours.  She had to keep her sugar water IV in for 2 1/2 days total.  After that point she was pretty much good--just had to prove to the doctors that she wasn't going to lose too much weight.  

Now she is doing really well.  Here is a bit of the joy that I get to experience every day:







She is now almost 2 months old... I can't believe it!

  I love her so much--words can't even describe it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment