Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 3, October 24, 2012

Pin It!


Menu

Breakfast: 
2 eggs with red peppers, onions, and mushrooms
(I didn't feel like having Spiced Pumpkin Goodness this morning)

Snack:
I went to MOPS today, and they had snacks galore!  Bagels with (PUMPKIN) cream cheese, doughnuts, cookies, cake, cheesy egg casserole, short breads... oh the "goodness" that I used to eat... and fruit.

I chose to eat a variety of fruit and have a cup of water.  {How did I forget my water bottle?? I take it EVERYWHERE.}

Lunch: 
Leftover Meatza
Pomegranate seeds

I was in a rush at lunch today because Baby Girl was super tired since she skipped her morning nap.  So quick lunch, then down for nap... then had to get the chicken broth going that I forgot to make overnight in the crockpot. 

Snack: 
I made chicken stock this afternoon and by the time it was ready it smelled SO good and hunger was hitting.  I drank a couple of hearty glasses which satisfied me completely. 

Dinner:  
Snack: 
None  

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Today I felt great all day long.  I was extremely tired at points, but I think that was due to the fact that I was up for 2 hours with the little one in the middle of the night, not because of what I have been eating.  No headache. No joint pain.  Oh but the cravings are-a-hittin'.   Staying strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment