Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 4, October 25, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
1/2 batch of Pumpkin Spice Goodness.  I just wasn't hungry this morning.  

Snack:
None

Lunch: 
Paleo Mexican Chicken Lime Soup with
Avocado Lime Dressing and Lettuce
Plantain Chips (similar to these but with coconut oil and different seasonings)... I like varied texture and really like CRUNCH. 

Snack: 
Apple

Dinner:  
Snack: 
macadamia nuts, almonds, pecans
1/2 a pear

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Other than wanting to pull through every single drive through to get some french fries and a full up burger, I felt great.  No headache and no joint pain at all throughout the day. THAT was what kept me from  Energy was pretty good.  I think the tiredness I feel is normal mama tiredness.  Still reading through "It Starts With Food" by Dallas and Melissa Hartwing.  Good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment