Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 9, October 30, 2012

Pin It!

Menu


Breakfast: 
scrambled eggs cooked in olive oil
leftover cinnamon peaches on the side

Snack:

guacamole with tostones (plantains fried in coconut oil)... I wanted something to eat with the guacamole.  I've been gagging on eating avocado plain lately.

Lunch: 

Guacamole Burger salad:  throw the things that you'd normally put on your guac burger on a bed of lettuce instead.  I had ground beef with onions, tomatoes, guac, and mustard all on romaine lettuce.

Snack: 

I don't believe I had a snack.  I sure was hungry for dinner though.

Dinner:  

Steak
Zucchini, carrots, onion all sauteed together in some oil with salt and pepper
Orange Pomegranate Salad  However, I used coconut oil, not olive oil.  *It's super tasty if you make sure that you have a small bite of mint along with each bit of orange/pomegranate.

Snack: 

None

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Other than still having the feeling of constantly needing to sneeze and a slightly stiff neck from the cold, I felt great all day.  I was able to get ALL the laundry done (well, almost all of it... towels I'm doing tomorrow).  I kept up with dishes all day.  I felt like I had lots of energy despite getting up an hour earlier than I got up the last couple of days.  Super nice feeling.  I really do like feeling like this.  A lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment