Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 11, November 1, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
part of a scrambled egg (15-20 minutes after waking up)

Snack: (More like Meal 1 1/2)
Bacon
Eggs
Part of a peach

Lunch: 
Well, shoot.  I totally forgot about lunch.  I had my big "snack" and then loaded the girl up and we went grocery shopping otherwise we would have been all out of veggies (with none of them going bad).  We got home around 1:30.  She was tired but wanted to play and hadn't gotten much play time today, so we went right upstairs and played.  2:15 she went down for a nap.  I went downstairs to prep dinner for tonight and some of the food for tomorrow night.  I also had some dishes to wash and I put the groceries away!  So... I forgot lunch.  Crum. 

Snack: 

Ditto above.  Why did I do this to myself?  No wonder I had a slight (Yes. SLIGHT.) headache this afternoon.  I kept drinking water.  I guess I just wasn't super hungry today. 

Dinner:  
Pork Fried "Rice"--a nice 1 dish meal (but with quite a bit of prep)

Snack: 
Apple with Almond Butter
Rooibos Tea

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Today was an "off" day all day long.  Not a good breakfast start.  Big morning snack. No lunch. No snack.  Dinner.  At least I had dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment