Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 18, November 8, 2012

Pin It!

Menu

Breakfast: 
Spinach, steak and eggs

Snack:
None

Lunch: 
Pan-grilled (reheated) meatloaf atop a bed of baby arugula served with homemade sweet potato chips and a side of assorted melon

Snack: 
Rooibos Tea.  I'm becoming a bit in love with this delectable tea.  It is so smooth!

Dinner:  
Pork Medallions
Mixed Veggie Latkes (I used broccoli stem, mexican squash-which is like zucchini, carrot, and a bit of sweet potato in order to get up to 3 cups of veggies)

Snack: 
Pumpkin Bake

[Note: unless otherwise specified, I drink water at every meal and throughout the day.  I don't drink much else.]

How I Felt

Headache again today.  But not really bad at all.  I'm beginning to wonder if I AM eating something that my body can't tolerate... maybe too much fruit??  Am I NOT eating enough fat?  The other thing that makes it hard though is the fact that I'm a pregnant mom and my hormones ARE constantly changing.  Oh, and the fact that I was up for 3+ hours in the night taking care of my little girl who wasn't feeling well somehow--tummy? teeth? ear?  She just cried and cried and cried and wouldn't stop.   The thing is though, even with the headaches, I still feel better than I did.  No joint pain.  Could I still just be getting over the initial slump?  Bah!  I'll keep on at it. Try to limit my fruit (AT least portion size).   I really don't feel like I eat THAT much of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment